Stolen from Braemoor
1. What is your kennel name?
2. What does the name mean?
Acacia basically means "Thorn, or point" It comes from the Greek word "Ake"
3. What was another name you almost used for your kennel?
Well, I actually had Ainsley before Acacia, but I took it out.
4. Do you have another account?
5. What are your focus breeds?
Dobermans, Pointers, and German Shepherds
6. Where is your kennel "located?"
7. Who was your first dog?
My first dog was/is Paradise's Can't Stop This Rumor, bred by HiddenParadise1
8. Three (3) of your favorite dogs?
Ooooh! The first one that comes to my mind is my second dog, Bournetwyn's The Rescue at Acacia. She was my first Doberman, and female. She's gotten so many titles both in the ring and out. I also just had a litter from her which was great.
The second one, would be my first Pointer, Knox. Being my first dog and all he still has a special place here at Acacia.
The third would be my Tzigane, Acacia's Meltdown. Although I haven't drawn her much, I love everything about her. I plan on titling her up very soon.
9. Biggest thing you learned after joining DARPG?
To be respectful of everyone. And to be nice.
10. DARPG friends and idols?
Braemoor Was definitely like, my first friend in the community. Over the past months she has helped me with the point systems and dumbing them down for me. .
Canidae-Mayhem was another first friend, she's so awesome in the art world. She's one of my idols that I totally look up to.
xMush-Kennelsx is another awesome person, she always makes me smile with her Huskies, and always puts the cuteness in Huskies.
11. Who inspired you to join DARPG?
12. What group do you register your dog with?
I always register my dogs into Kennel-Club and their related Breed Groups.
13. What is one of your favorite DARPG-related picture of yours?
This would be when I excelled in the anatomy of dogs. I was very proud of myself with the poses and coloring.
14. Which dog refs would you like to redo?
Probably my oldest ones. Namely Nile's and Rojo's.
15. Who is the most: aggressive dog? Kindest dog? Oldest dog? Funniest dog?
Well, none of my dogs are aggressive. But my most dominant dog would my dobie girl Nile. My kindest would Knox, my pointer. And funniest...Kronos, my Rifle Royale. He has a tendency to pick on the puppies in a good way.
16. Have you ever hosted a show? If yes, how many? If not, would you?
Yes and No. I have hosted a show but I never got any entries.
17. Do you title your dogs?
All of my dogs get titled before they are bred.
18. Who do you tag?
Whoever wants to be "it"